- 4 in 1 treatment: exfoliate, infuse, oxygenate.
- Radio frequency (TriPollar) technology that delivers almost instant results after the very first session.
- Tightens and Contours the face
- Uses hot springs that helps to increase the concentration of the carbon dioxide on the skin which then contributes towards the skins process of oxygenation.
- Tightening and contouring.
The NeoRevive gel that we use throughout the Geneo facial is packed with ingredients that will help penetrate deeper down into your skin cells and rejuvenate them with all of the active ingredients.
We do recommend that when having a Geneo, to purchase a course of six, and have one a week for six weeks.
We believe by having a course of Geneo you are prolonging your benefits of this facial for even longer and your taking care of your skin which will reflect all the way throughout the course.
Please note before booking in for this top of the range facial, have a look through the list of contra-indications (further down this page) to make sure you have nothing that will prevent your from having the treatment done.
OxyGeneo Contra – Indications:
- Allergies to cosmetics/ products you use
- Burnt, swollen, fragile skin
- Cold sores
- Phlebitis (inflamed veins)
- Thrombosis (blood clot in the vein)
- Pregnancy/ nursing
- Skin cancer / history of skin cancer
- Telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Severe diseases
- Recent aesthetic procedures i.e peels
- Recently used Retin A or Accutane
- Pre – cancerous mole
- Cardiac disorder
- Nerve disease
Possible Side Effects:
- Difference in pigmentation
- Noticeable capillaries
Post Treatment Advice:
- Do not exfoliate at least two weeks prior to your appointment
- Do not have any laser treatment for two weeks prior to your appointment
- Do not have any heat treatments (sauna, steam room) or partake in any strenuous that will cause you to sweat for 24 hours
Radio Frequency (Skin Tightening) Contra – Indications:
- Under 18 years of age.
- Pregnancy or nursing.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, implanted neuro-stimulators or any other internal electrical device.
- Metal implants in the treatment area.
- Current or history of cancer, especially skin cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders.
- Clients with a history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area, may be treated only following a prophylactic regime.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema and rash as well as excessively/ freshly tanned skin.
- History of skin disorders such as keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing, as well as very dry and fragile skin.
- Any surgical, invasive, ablative procedure in the treatment area before complete healing.
- As per practitioner’s discretion, refrain from treating any condition which might make it unsafe for the client.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Glowing skin
- Rejuvenates skin cells
- Hydrates the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tightens pores
- Reduces the look of puffiness and dull complexions
Bronze Package – geneO+ Gold Standard Radio Frequency – £45
Bronze (Skin Tightening) course of 6 – £225
Silver Package – geneO+ Super Facial – £65
Silver course of 6 – £325